due to the entry into force on 25 May 2018 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (GDPR), Nicrometal S.A. adjusted its personal data processing processes to the new rules.
In view of the above, we would like to inform you that the Controller of your personal data is Nicrometal S.A., with its registered office in Toruń (87-100) at ul. Starotoruńska 5, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Toruń, 7th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000420869, phone no. 56 610 89 18, and, moreover, that:
- your personal data are processed in order to conclude/execute an agreement and to enable and maintain contact with the Customer, with whom Nicrometal S.A. intends to conclude or has concluded an agreement;
- the basis for personal data processing is the conclusion/execution of the agreement and the Controller’s legitimate interest, which is to enable and to maintain contact with the Customer (Article 6(1)(b) and (f) of GDPR);
- personal data shall be processed until the statute of limitations for claims has expired;
- personal data may be or are made available to the following categories of recipients: bank, tax office, companies providing outsourcing services to Nicrometal S.A., namely IT software, legal or tax services;
- we would like to inform you that you have the right to: request access to your personal data, their correction, removal or limitation of their processing, and objection to data processing and transferring;
- we would like to inform you that you have a right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority,
- providing personal data is voluntary but necessary for the conclusion and execution of the contract with the Customer. If no personal data is provided, the contract cannot be concluded and executed;
- personal data are processed within the secure IT infrastructure of Nicrometal S.A. in Poland and are not made available to hosting service providers;
- personal data shall be protected accordingly;
- a copy of the data can be obtained by sending such a request to the following e-mail address email@example.com.
Contact regarding personal data protection is possible via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post: Nicrometal S.A., ul. Starotoruńska 5, 87-100 Toruń, with a note GDPR.