Nicrometal S.A. also provides services to enterprises within the scope of environmental protection regulations. During a dozen or so years of operation, we have gained practical knowledge and skills as well as obtained necessary licences. We meet all conditions provided for in legal regulations, necessary for proper performance of the duties entrusted to us.
We support organisations in sectors of many branches of industry and provide a strong support for entrepreneurs from practically all industries in running a business activity.
We provide continuous services to more than a several hundred companies and plants across Poland. They have our guarantee of constant access to changes in legal regulations and assistance in the adaptation to requirements which they impose.
The activity of Nicrometal S.A., through operation of selective collection of waste at the source (at the waste producer’s) and minimisation of waste stored in landfills, has a positive effect on the quality of air, water and soil. Re-use of waste in processing procedures contributes to substitution of natural resources with secondary raw materials.
We operate in accordance with the ISO 9001 and 14001 standards. Our potential is comprised of qualified engineers who have gained their theoretical and practical experience drawing up many expert opinions, reports, evaluations and analyses in the field of environmental protection. At the same time, they guarantee an individual approach to each client and full involvement in the ongoing cases.
Nicrometal S.A. offers support within the scope of:
- obtaining a decision on environmental constraints concerning the implementation of new enterprises, modernisations and construction of both systems and facilities;
- obtaining integrated permissions;
- obtaining sector permissions with regard to waste management, water and wastewater management as well as air protection;
- other formal and legal arrangements with regard to environmental protection; environmental audits regarding obligations of plants in the area of environmental protection;
- compliance with legal requirements in relation to packaging, waste electric and electronic equipment, waste batteries and accumulators placed on the market;
- preparation of environmental reports, charging of environmental fees, etc.
The benefits of cooperation with Nicrometal S.A.:
- saves time and costs associated with documentation required by law;
- instant access to expertise;
- correct and timely settlements with offices;
- flexible adaptation of a company/plant to the current and future requirements of environmental protection;
- reduction of costs incurred in connection with any possible administrative penalties resulting from failure to comply with legal regulations within the scope of broadly understood environmental protection;
- reduction of costs associated with rational waste and resources management.