The main profile of Nicrometal S.A. is the recycling and sale of high-alloy steel scrap and aluminum, as well as customer support related to the broadly understood environmental protection.
The Management Board of Nicrometal S.A., requires all of the company’s employees and suppliers to:
- Take action to prevent environmental pollution
- Run business in accordance with applicable law
- Invest in the latest technologies and the development of employee qualifications
- Respond to all customer’s feedback and meet their requirements and expectations
- Optimize activities to improve environmental impact
- Effectively integrate into the city and regional environmental policy
- Timely receipt and delivery of products while observing procedures and instructions
- Analyze all environmental aspects in a continuous manner.
At the same time, the company’s Management Board undertakes to:
- Improve processes carried out in the company in accordance with the requirements of PN-EN ISO 9001:2015 and provide funds necessary for the effective functioning of the implemented Environmental Management System, based on PN-EN ISO 14001:2015.
All assumptions contained in this Quality and Environment Management Policy have been communicated and are observed by all employees of Nicrometal S.A.
Issue: 02 | dated November 21, 2017
WE OPERATE TO THE HIGHEST STANDARDS
LICENCE OF THE MINISTRY OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS AND ADMINISTRATION